Amino Acid Water-soluble Fertilizers
1. Water-soluble fertilizer (liquid or solid) containing free amino acids is mainly applied to plants in a homogeneous form of solid or liquid with addition of appropriate amount of copper, iron, manganese, zinc, boron, molybdenum trace elements or calcium on the basis of the growth need of different plants.
2. Water-soluble fertilizer is a new type of functional fertilizer, which can be rapidly absorbed by plants to improve production, fruit quality, stress resistance, soil quality and the utilization rate of pesticides. It plays an important role in solving problems such as the decline of soil quality, environmental pollution, pesticide residues and other issues caused by the excessive use of fertilizers and pesticides in agricultural production. With the deepening of people's awareness of ecological environmental protection, the research and application of water soluble fertilizer are increasingly grabbing people's attention.
3. Through hydrolysis or dilution, water-soluble fertilizer is applied to plants by irrigation, foliar spray, soilless cultivation, seed soaking and root dipping. Foliar spray is mainly used at present.
4. Spraying periods: seedling stage, jointing stage (tendril elongation stage), booting stage, late booting stage, flowering stage (early flowering period), filling stage (fruiting peroid).
Humic Acid Water-soluble Fertilizer
1. The water-soluble fertilizer containing humic acid is a liquid or solid water-soluble fertilizer which is made of humic acid in suitable proportion for the growth of plants and an appropriate amount of major elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and trace elements such as copper, iron, manganese, zinc, boron, etc.
2. Water-soluble fertilizer containing humic acid is not only a new type fertilizer but also a functional fertilizer. Using modern humic acid biological engineering technology, the biochemical humic acid fertilizer is made of a reasonable ratio of humic acid and a variety of elements for plant growth. It also absorbs nitrogen-fixing bacteria, phosphate-solubilizing bacteria and potassium bacteria and other beneficial bacteria for crop. Its advantages in terms of production and application include:
1) low investment and low energy consumption because it can be recycled from a wide variety of waste like straw;
2) reduction of adverse effects on the environment and soil caused by fertilizer production and application;
3) improvement of the quality of agricultural products; and
4) a variety of beneficial microbial flora for crop growth with good activity.
3. The water-soluble fertilizer containing humic acid is mainly used for irrigation or crop spraying. The main fertilizing methods are base dressing, top dressing, spraying, seed soaking, seedling root dipping, cuttings soaking, etc.